Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March 4, 2008

Well there isn't much to update but I thought I better before everyone thinks Emma forgot about them! She is finally over being sick and is doing great. She has been busy watching nascar on Sunday's with Mommy, which I love.

We switched to day time nursing with our nursing company 3 days a week 12 hour shifts but so far they haven't found me anyone that will work out. So we are without nursing right now, which is fine by me. Having somewhere here during the day is weird. They are doing all the work I am capable of doing myself. Emma just requires such little nursing care that I feel like we are wasting valuable nurses having them here.

I know some kids are in hospitals waiting to go home, because they can't find nurses to cover there shifts. It seems like such a waste for us to be hogging the nurses just to start Emma's feedings and change her diapers. I can do that! I don't mind. Its been a lot more normal around here lately, and for once in 3 years I feel like a regular family. Emma hasn't been in the hospital, we don't have nurses hanging around, and everything is running smoothly. Honestly all the nursing company does is stress me out, trying to send people who have no idea what they are doing out here, that sort of thing.

I guess about a week ago, Emma's brother Derek lost another tooth. That is 4 since Dec. and he has 2 more loose but we aren't wiggling them. If the looses those he will have 4 gone on top and it will make it hard for him to eat! He got a dollar from the tooth fairy and he was very excited.

Not much else going on, other than counting down until Easter. This year I have it planned out to take the small metro bus over to my Mom's with Emma that way she can do the Easter Egg hunt that Mom's home owners do over there. The Easter Bunny will be there and it will be neat to get Emma's picture with her. Derek and Ella can ride with my mother and we will all be there for Easter fun. The kids always have fun doing that, last year it got cancelled because it snowed, I hope it doesn't snow this year.

That's my short update for now, sorry but there just isn't that much to share lately, Emma is doing wonderfully.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com