Thursday, June 04, 2009

No news is always good news

Sorry we haven't been updating as often lately. There isn't much to update. Emma is just hanging out enjoying life, and we are all enjoying her. Its true what they say, each day with her is a gift.

Monday Emma's new baby cousin will be here, if he doesn't decide to come over the weekend. Aunt Amanda (Daddy's sis) will be having an induction at 5am. We can't wait to see Killian Joseph and spoil him rotten. Pray she labors fast. She wants to have it over with on the 8th and not carry over into the 9th. June 9th would have been the 5th birthday of my nephew Gabriel that passed away shortly before his birth. She is so nervous she will have to have him share that day, the day his brother died. I hope everything goes quickly and as pain free as possible for her. Makes me glad I had a c-section with the girls, thinking about her labor. After 36 hard hours with Derek, I am glad I didn't have do all that again.

Emma goes to see the brain dr on June 18th for a check up and get her prescription refilled. Actually our doctor quit so we will be seeing a nurse but that is ok with us. We are also awaiting paperwork to get a new evaluation to start physical therapy up again, she hasn't been in a while since her therapist quit. Happy to hear her therapist went back to work there and I hope we will be lucky enough to get her for therapist again when all is said and done. She also put a request in for occupational and speech therapy for us.

Today we planted sweet pepper plants and basil. I want to grow more, but our back yard is small and I don't want to take too much play space away from the kids. I am considering some potted herbs or something. I just love digging in the dirt and look for any excuse to do so.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend coming up.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com