Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12, 2009

I thought I had mentioned this before but I guess not. Our camera has died so no new pics for a while unless someone in my family (HINT HINT NANNY) comes and takes some of Emma. Yes, we are apparently very hard on camera's. Dad dropped ours in a glass of Dr Pepper (don't ask) several months ago and it was working for a while, off and on but now no such luck. I am considering a waterproof one next time!

All is well here. Emma is doing great, sleeping good, playing good and happy as ever. I think if all goes as planned we are going to venture out to Church this weekend, and hope that we stayed away from crowds long enough to avoid swine flu. Its slowing down here in Oklahoma, despite being a world wide pandemic now.

Tonight Emma will be watching Hockey and cheering for her Red Wings. Tonight we are hoping they win the Stanley Cup and we will be smiling and cheering for Daniel, since they were his favorite team too. His Mom says that they won the cup the year he was born and also the year he died. I think that is kind of neat. Sad but neat. Oh on the subject of Donna, she is doing great, sore from being so pregnant but doing good. She will be having a c-section on June 25. I am pretty certain they are going with the name Delia Rose. I bet she is so beautiful just like her Mommy and I can't wait to see pictures and eventually save up and fly to see her and give her tons of sweet baby kisses.

Speaking of babies, cousin Killian should be coming for a visit this weekend some time. We got his mom a present so she better come! I haven't got to hold him yet, and the kids are dying to see him too. I hope his mom will take some pictures, even with just her cell so I can post them here. I can't wait to lay him in Emma's lap on her chair and let her gaze at him.

Well that's it for my update, I just wanted to get back on here and let you know things are doing great.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com