Friday, June 26, 2009

We have babies coming out our ears!

Our life is suddenly full of babies!

Emma's Aunt Kayla had her twin girls this morning. Kiana was 6 lbs 9 oz and 19.5 inches long and her sister Myiah was 6 lbs 8 oz and 18.5 inches long. All is well with them, I forgot to ask which one was born first. I should know as a twin and a mom of twins that that is a very important question to have an answer to. Here is a picture of them. I am not sure which is which in the first one I will have to take the time to figure it out. In the second one Myiah is on the right Kiana is on the left, the last pic is opposite . They are so pretty and they look so much alike! We are so proud of Kayla and are extremely excited to welcome another set of twins to our family!





They aren't the only little ones we have been blessed with. Yesterday morning our good friend Donna had her daughter Delia Rose. 7 lbs 5 oz 19.5 inches long. All is well with them too. It was a long journey for Donna and Brian since their son passed away April 2008. We pray Delia will help fill their hearts with all kinds of happiness. I think she looks a little like her brother what do you think?

2 comments:

Wall.e said...

WAKEYs WAKEYs

Goodies goodies gums drops! You gots more babies!

Cans I buy pressy? Pretty please?

I still really loves Emma tos.

Huggers.

Wall.e

BriInspirational said...

Sorry I have not been keeping up with Em's blog, yet my own. I will start to get in the swing of things! I just want to say Congrats x 2 on your family's new bundle of joy. May God bless them and keep them safe.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com