Thursday, January 31, 2008

Update for Jan 31


Emma is not going to her tummy dr appointment today. She needs to have the sore under her mickey button looked at but its snowing and cold and she has had to go back on a little oxygen this morning, after doing well off of it the majority of the last 2 days.

She has broken out in a rash, its fifth disease just like brother and me had a few weeks ago. Yes, even Mommy got it! So that explanis her cold like symptoms the last 2 weeks or so. Cold like respitory issues can be the early signs of fifth disease. Then you get the rash. Once you have the rash you are no longer able to pass it on to other people. So I guess that means she is getting better. She doesn't seemed bothered by it. That is good because mine itched so bad, Derek had no issues at all with his. Just the rash, no itch no pain fever nothing. I am hoping Emma stays itch free.

So its off to watch the news to see more about this snow business. I am hoping we get enough for a snowman this time. Not just for the kids but for me! I love snowmen. Thanks all for keeping Emma in your thoughts and prayers

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com