Monday, January 14, 2008

Small Prayer Request

Just a little prayer request for everyone. Emma's brother Derek has come down with something called Fifth Disease, its really common just a rash and maybe fever, slight itching and joint pain. Derek is having no issues other than the rash, his face looks like someone slapped it! Well guess what? I was feeling funny and looked in the mirror and I have it too. Yes Mommy is all broken out! I itch and feel like my face is on fire. Once the rash is here then you can't make someone else sick with it, so Derek is good to go back to school and I can go out. But the girls I am hoping won't have picked up our germs from last week when we were able to spread it around.

My prayer request is that Emma and her twin sister Ella do not get it. I don't think it would be a major deal for Emma to get, health wise but since she can't speak words it would be hard for her to tell me if she itched or was in pain. So please say a prayer that 2 red faced people in the house will be all we have.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com