Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quick update

Sorry I haven't updated on Emma's cold like I said I would. When you have a child who is sick, its just not that realistic to hop online to write! She has been keeping me busy and I have had very little sleep this week. She is getting well I think.

She has spent most of the day off of her oxygen, and is awake more. That said tonight will be the true test, night times are the hardest for her. I am hoping she will be well enough to go to physical therapy on Thur, and she also has a tummy dr appt on Thur afternoon she can not miss, they are looking at a spot she has under her mickey button. Its a little irrated tissue that needs to be taken care of. Very common with mickey buttons.

Short update, and I am sorry for that but its time to get ready for bed.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com