Saturday, January 05, 2008






Sorry there has been no update in a while. The holidays had us pretty busy. Emma is doing very well, the healthiest she has ever been, not having been sick or hospitalized in 15 months! 2007 was great to us.

Over the holiday we took Emma to my Mom's for the very first time. We rode the local lift bus and it was a solution to the transportation issue we had in getting her to my mom's. Mom has a small car, we have no car, Emma has too much stuff! LOL She had fun, we looked at the Christmas tree, Emma watched Mommy, Poppy, Nanny, Derek and Ella eat pizza, but I was sure to give her a napkin like the rest of us so she woudln't feel too left out. She liked the Christmas songs they played. We went to the park and Emma liked the outside. I even helped her pop wheelies in her wheelchair!

Christmas was good, she got lots of toys and clothes, just like her brother and sister. I think her fave thing is her new bear that lights up. Its a Glo-e bear and I suggest it for any child, especially those with disabilities, its very neat to watch and its a soft, very graduale light change so its not likely to cause seizures. She also likes her tickle me elmo. Her Nanny and Poppy got her earrings and in about a week we can take the first set she got put in out and try all kinds of new ones.

I posted some pics from the trip to my mom's above, hope you enjoy. And HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had fun. We will do it many more times now that there is a transportation that is easy for Emma and Mama.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com