Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sept 2 2009




Derek and Ella are still home from school. Doing better today, so far. Praying that holds through for the rest of the day. Still coughing but no fever yet since last night so hopefully that means school tomorrow. They are mad that I have them laying down all day. I even rented them a movie and they still find ways to complain. If they don't go back to school tomorrow, I promise I will go in their place!!

Emma's not sick so far, and I ask that prayers be said that remains true. I can't imagine her having what they have. They have been miserable. Fever is so rough on emma too. But so far so good, we have tried to keep Derek and Ella off of her and out of her face and I have used a whole can of lysol spray and we wash our hands like crazy.

Above are the praying mantis pics I promised. We found her a while back, the kids named her Gummy bear. She is getting to big for the container I have for her, so hopefully today or tomorrow I can get her something a bit more comfortable to live in.

I have been having fun with my new camera and hopefully will be posting more photos for you all to see, I got some great ones of Ella the other day, just need some of Emma to post along with them.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Ella and Derek are feeling much better today and where able to head back to school!

I do like the name "Gummy Bear" for your new pet!

Laura - Wall.e's mommy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com