Sunday, November 30, 2008

Quick Lil' update

Just a quick update, I meant to update last week some but I have had a cold for a week and haven't felt like being on the computer. Now Derek has a sore throat and I have had to suction Emma's trach some today,so I am hoping she isn't getting a cold too. We usually suction her trach once every 2 or 3 days now, she just doesn't make a bunch of gunk but I have done it several times today. Her overall apperance is good though, and her oxygen a levels and heart rate are fine, no fever. I am hoping its just "one of those things". Lets pray it is. She usually does ok with colds now but you never know, she could still have it turn into something worse. I will keep you updated, I am sure its nothing.

We had a nice Thankgsiving here at home. Emma liked watching the parade. I put cool whip on her nose. It was funny. She liked the Kermit ballon the best on the parade. Ella was all about Dora.

I went black friday shopping, yes I am insane, and got a few things for the kids Christmas. They will be so excited. We haven't decided when we are setting up our Christmas tree, but I am thinking maybe next weekend.

Emma's uncle Adam will be heading home from Iraq in the next few days, so everyone keep him in your prayers that he will have a safe trip home. He will be able to spend an early Christmas with all the family here, before he has to head back.

Not much else going on to share right now, thought I better put a short something up before you think I forgot about you all.

2 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

All I can say is.....I love you and thank you for being so sensitive to the hurt.
Cindy

Juliette said...

I hope everyone is feeling well soon

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com