Monday, November 24, 2008

My baby girl is a trike rider!






Emma went to thearpy today and rode on the trike again. This time she did awesome. I was so proud. Nanny and Poppy came to see her and think she blew them away! If you kind of tickle her legs she will push the pedals. We took some pictures and the therapy place took some too. Nanny's camera took some video for us, but we didn't get as much of her actual riding becasue the camera is acting funny and has a defective part in it so Nanny has to send it off tomorrow. She is only wearing her tights because we took her jeans off for her to try her braces on. Oh well,she isn't shy. I see London I see France I see Emma's underpants. The pics and video speak volumes compared to how much I could brag, enjoy them!

1 comments:

GinaMarie said...

Way to go Emma!! Keep up the hard work!! You look great on that trike!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Blessings,
Gina Marie and boys
www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahhaugh

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com