Thursday, November 13, 2008

Emma's new cousin makes it first apperance, ultrasound video!

Just wanted to share this with those of you praying for Emma's Aunt Amanda and her new little baby growing in her tummy. She is 7 and a half weeks pregnant now and everything so far looks ok. She is throwing up a lot, so prayers for that please. I sure do not miss that part of pregnancy, I threw up so much with Emma and Ella I seriously thought I might die. 3-10 times a day my entire pregnancy from the day I found out to the day I gave birth. So I feel my sister in laws pain. Here is her 7.5 week ultrasound, a quick snippet of it anyway, pause our music over on the right and turn your sound up so you can hear my new neice or nephew's litle heartbeat! Its a beautiful sound.

7 1/2 weeks ultra sound

2 comments:

 The Morris Family said...

Hi everybody!!! So wonderful its going well in the preg. It got cold
again didn't it?? We got the wood stove going!! I think people who make things, might fix it to only last a short time....the dishwasher is up and running!!! Thanks for always checking on us!!! tell all hello from the Morris family

Juliette said...

Congratulations. Ryan is going to have a new cousin too.

Have a great weekend.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com