Saturday, September 09, 2006

Not much to say but here's an update


I just realized I had not updated in a whole week. Not much to update really. Emma had a good week. She is having no seizures since leaving the hospital. Its wonderful, she is so still sometimes I forget she is sitting by me! We tried out a new nurse on Thur who is not going to work out. She just didn't seem interested in being here or asking questions. She didn't know how to work Emma's vent (she had some training but not on this type of vent) and when we tried to show her she paid no attention to it, and I had doubts that she would be a good nurse for Emma at night time. So we are still down to only 4 days a week with nurses. I am handling that ok. No nurses on Friday, Saturday or Wednesday night. I am tired today though because guess what the silly mommy did? I broke my toe! I hit it on Emma's stander. So needless to say between the pain and getting up with Emma last night I got zero sleep. OU football plays again today. Emma says "GO BIG RED!" I hope we win again, last week was a close call. Emma sure loves watching the game. She just stared and stared last weekend. She is looking forward to todays game. Thanks for checking on Emma sorry I dont have more to talk about, check back soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that Emma is well, and fully reovered! I am so sorry you broke your toe, Lori, that stinks! Such great news about Emma's seizures (or lack of them), too!!! Woohoo, yay, Emma! Have a wonderful week, and hugs to your family!

XOXO
~Lori :)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com