Thursday, September 21, 2006



Emma loves Amy her physical therapist. She did very good at therapy today. I am so glad that we have Amy and I know we are lucky to have found such a great therapist. Emma responds well to Amy. Therapy went good we did the same old things, positioned her and stretched her. Emma had to go out in the rain today, but we are lucky it stopped raining right as we loaded up to go to therapy. I think Emma is starting to get excited about her birthday party which will be on Oct 7 , or atleast Mommy is! I cant wait to watch my girl have a party, last year we just had a small little get together at home. I am excited to see what Emma thinks about all the party things. I dont know if I have touched on this or not but Emma has only had 1 seizure in the last month, and her shaking has stopped almost entirely now too. Although she was a big jumpy today at therapy for some reason. Not much else to update today, sorry. Just another day in the life of a sweet little angel named Emma.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the continued updates Lori! I have never met you or Emma, but got attracted to your blog from when you posted at Dee and Bree's. I enjoy hearing about your family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the post. I love Emma too! I hope that I am able to help Miss Emma out and do the best that I can for her :)

Anonymous said...

Wait this is the second post I have about Amy. Either Emma really loves her or I am just trying to butter her up! LOL. Thanks Amy!!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com