Saturday, September 23, 2006


Mommy had to take someone to the hospital last night at 4 am and guess what? It was not Emma. It was Derek. He has been fighting a cold for about a week and went to the doctor on Wed. and all checked out ok. But last night he could not sleep and he said his ears hurt. So we went to the ER and he has a double ear infection. I am very tired, Dad is very tired, and Derek is just plain worn out. I have to go pick up his antibiotics soon. Everyone please pray for him, he is in a lot of pain. He is never sick and he is very tough so its pretty bad when he is sick. Thanks.
Since this is Emmas blog I guess I can also update you on her. She is doing great. She and Ella both got great rests last night. They are up playing this morning. Last time I looked Ella had dolls all over Emma and was making them "talk". Girls are so cute.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com