Wednesday, May 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOMMY!!

Pictures from Mommy's birthday. Daddy with Derek and Ella having a fit, Emma, Daddy and Ella (still having a fit) and Mommy and Ella (still crying) I don't know why Ella and Derek were such cry babies. I think they wanted to play more than they wanted to have their pictures made.

May 30, Mommy turned 30 and Emma had a tiny bit of cake on her lips to taste it, she didn't like it. I think she is the only girl in the world who hates chocolate. Emma required oxygen through part of the night not sure why. No fever, she was alert and happy. Guess she was just being stubborn. She seems fine now. Her Nanny and Poppy came to visit and bring me a birthday present (which I loved!) and she got to "play" with them. Took a few pictures and thought I would post some here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of Emma tasting the cake?!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com