Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day everyone! Emma has spent today in "quiet reflection" (sleeping) in her chair. Her Great Grand dad and his wife stopped by for a visit today, they live in Grandbury Tx. Emma slept through the visit, only opening her eyes as they went out the front door to leave. I helped her wave bye bye. She looks very pretty today in her pink shirt and purple pants. She was up in her chair all day and is back in bed for a little bit. I plan to get her up again in a while. She spent last night watching the nascar race with me. Her favorite driver didn't win but her brother's favorite did. I imagine Emma was pretty upset by this. She was really gunky in her chest last night and needed lots of suctioning, and the same goes for today. I hope she isn't getting sick again. She seems ok other than the suctioning, I guess the humidty could have something to do with that since it is so hot here. Tomorrow is my birthday and I think she is going to help her brother and sister make me a cake. Despite her diet I will probably sneak a tiny tiny piece (crumb) of cake down her mickey button so she can say she had some cake with the rest of us.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com