Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jan 30 2010











What an ice storm we got on Thur and Friday! We spent all day Friday without power, and just as we were leaving to go Grandmother's house the power company drove up and said it would only take 20 more mins! We were so glad to get our heat back on and power for all of Emma's equipment. We got about an inch of ice followed by 7 inches of snow. So no church for Emma tomorrow, because it will be too messy for me to walk her, but the plan is for me to walk in the snow and go, we just started a great series and I don't want to miss any of it.

Our praying mantis died this week too, she was old. The kids buried her and made a really neat little grave in the backyard

Posted above for your amusement are some of the pics I took around the neighborhood, plus one of the little grave we made for the mantis. The tree that is on the ground, is at the kids school.

2 comments:

Juliette said...

Gotta love Oklahoma weather! :)

I hope everyone is doing well.

Tinkerbells said...

Wakeys Wakeys

I sorry you Gummy Bears went see Gods. But he all betters now.

You gots lots ice. We gots really really lots waters!

Loves my Emma, and um all you.

Huggers.

Tinkerbells (Mommy typed)

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com