Monday, September 29, 2008

Today could be the day

Leaving shortly to take Emma to her doctors to see if its time for these casts to come off. They said about 6 weeks, and 6 weeks is up tomorrow, so I am hoping the casts will come off. Send us good thoughts and prayers, I really want them off today so we can see what her little legs look like! All dry and scaley I am sure but straight I am hoping. I will bring the camera and get a few pics so check back later tonight for more updates!

Also please say a pray or two for our friend Val, he is having a similar hip surgery today. I know his mom is a nervous wreck. He is a great little boy and I have faith all will go well for him just like it did for us.

1 comments:

boltefamily said...

You are so amazing! Praying for you sweet girl! What a gift you are!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com