Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers day and a few other things



That is me and my girls on mother's day. Derek was too busy to get in the picture, he hates having his picture made anyway.

I had a prety nice mother's day. Derek picked me out some flowers and bath wash stuff and Emma (thanks to help from Nanny) framed me a beautiful poem. I love it so much. It is hanging by pictures of her and Ella.

We will be going to our March of Dimes walk on Sat and I plan on getting some new pictures made, the ones my mom took yesterday did not come out that well, the walk pictures will be outside so they will look great I bet. I have met my goal on raising funds but my sis needs help still anyone that can please donate online at She is on my team and we are about $125 short of meeting our team goal right now.

Emma is doing great. She had a long day yesterday with Grandmother, Nanny and her off duty nurse coming to visit. She stayed up for a long time and she actually slept all night long. She sends her love to all of you.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com