Monday, June 19, 2006

Haven't posted in a while




There hasn't been much news to share but I thought I would make a quick note and let everyone know that Emma is doing great. She got a bath today and after her bath I put a headband on her with a flower on it, a pink "girly" bracelet and gave her a pink purse to hold. She looked adorable, I wish we had a camera to catch all her cute moments with. She has been medically about the same. Been continuing her PT here at home and she will go to see Amy for PT on Thursday. Ella has been saying "M" more lately and going over to love on Emma. Twins are just too cute that way. Emma is getting more teeth, hard to say how many more but I would guess 2? They are starting to poke through the games. I am sure her 2 teeth she has now will look forward to having some buddies.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com