Saturday, March 06, 2010

The toothfairy is coming! YOOPIE!


Emma is getting another tooth fairy visit tonight! 6 total, as you remember back on May 25, 2008 she lost 5 in one day! Her tongue pushes on her teeth so they get super lose. This one feel out when I was brushing her with a mouth swab. She didn't even notice.

Ella is kind of mad, she has had a "wiggler" for about a month, and its still not out. Of course she doesn't like to wiggle it much either.

Not much else going on. Up coming dr visit on March 18. Its for nutrition clinic to follow up since they changed her food during the whole ulcer problem. I think it will be fine, and we will have her weighted I imagine so it will be good to see how much she has grown since Christmas time.

I went to a women's retreat for Church over night last night, and let me tell you, Mommy needed that! It was a nice break but I sure missed Emma, Ella and Derek.

God Bless for now, time to go tuck this tooth safely under Emma's pillow.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hello

I hope the Tooth Fairy treated you well Emma!

Ella - Your turn will come.

I am glad you had a good get away with your church friends.

I hope Emmas appt goes well on the 18th and brings answers. Tinkerbell has oral surgery on the 18th but I have to call and cancel it in the morning. She is not up to it or strong enough for it right now.

Love and prayers.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

Laura said...

Hello

I was wondering if the Tooth Fairy made it Emma? I hope so.

I know at times she was a little late showing up at our house and Tinkerbell would get a tad upset on waiting!

Did you loose your wiggler yet Ella? If not your time will come.

Love and prayers.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

PS: Glad your "pressys" arrived.

Laura said...

Hello

Ella - Wondering how those little ears are doing? Hope much better so you can enjoy this weekend.

Emma - Have any more loose teeth? I bet you have lost your share for sometime. Time to let your sister to have a turn.

Derek - Loved seeing some new pictures of you with the race car. Thanks for letting mom take some!

Lori - Oh you can keep the snow! We have only had a handful of snow falls this year. We are well into spring. The tress are out in buds and the grass has been green for months. Very odd for us. But enjoying it.

Much love and prayers to all of you.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com