Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13 2009

What a day yesterday was. First we read little Kayleigh passed. Then I got a phone call and it is with heavy heart I say that Emma's little friend Emma Mae also passed away yesterday. You might remember Emma Mae from the christmas pics I posted, we had ornaments with her and her brother's picture on them hanging from our tree.

Emma Mae aka little Emma was my Emma Louise's aka Big Emma's best friend. Though they never met, we all became close over the last 3 years online.

Emma Mae had spina bifida. She turned 3 years old in March. Two days ago while riding in the car she stopped breathing and despite CPR she suffered severe brain and organ damage and yesterday morning she went to be with Jesus.

So as you can imagine we are really sad here and I am writing this to plead to everyone to please pray for her family. Her Mom Cristina, her Dad Matt and her little baby brother Caleb. I can't even begin to comprehend their profound loss. My heart aches for them.

Last night, we moved a picture of Emma Mae from Emma's bulletin board and put it with her picture of Daniel that sits in her bed. Now both her angels are watching over her.

3 comments:

Shylent said...

OMG Lori ! I had no ideal things were going badly for Emma Mae. For some reason I haven't been able to read her blog lately and could only see the titles.

My heart breaks for her poor family .... :o(

Laura said...

Praying for Emma Mae's family.

Praying for your's as well Lori.

Even thought one never meets, you can be just as close, if not closer at times.

As JB would say "huggers"

Laura - Wall.e's mommy

 The Morris Family said...

What a sweet, precious cute little girl. I know they are desperately saddened. A journey ahead of them that will cause them to never be the same!!!
cindy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com