Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dr visit, surgery is in a few days!!

Well Emma saw her lung doctor today and he gave us his okay for her surgery on her hips next week. He said its probably min. risk for her to be put under since she has pretty good lungs. Her breathing is more of a brain thing and since she will be vented for surgery all should be ok.

Donna and Brian leave to head this way tomorrow! I can't believe that on Friday the day after tomorrow I will be hugging my best friend again and seeing her with my little Emma. I am so excited.

We got supplies delievered today and things are almost ready for us to do the surgery and come home all prepared. Having that cast is going to be a big shock to us all and we will have to get used to it. But we will manage.

Good news is her doctor said she is doing so good she won't have to come back for 6 months!

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com