Sunday, April 23, 2006

Updates 4-23-06


Not too much to update but I thought I better post before I forget to mention that we finally got Emma's feedings changed. She was eating every 3 hours all day and night long. To cute some calories they have stopped her 3am feeding. They also added a mult. vitamin to her diet to make sure she gets all the good stuff she needs. She is on scooby doo vitamins right off the grocery store shelf. After much debating we decided that they would give her what she needed better than any prescription kind. She gets a half a pill and I crunch it up mix it with water and push it through her mickey button. I spent the day yesterday at the 89's day parade with my sister, her kids and Emma's brother and sister. Emma stayed home with daddy and her nurse Cindi, it was just way to hot to take her. I took this picture of Emma yesterday afternoon when we got home and thought I would share it with you.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com