Thursday, April 20, 2006

Update 4-20-2006


Ok I have made a first post with background info now I will begin to post updates for all of you to check on Emma. I will try to get one on weekly but we will see how that goes. We went to JD McCarthy today for her physical therapy. She did very well. I finally have someone there who is going to tend to her nutrional needs. They kept sending me to one doctor and then another and another and no one cared she was getting to big! She is 27lbs 4 oz right now. They are going to change her food and start to weight her more often. She did a wonderful job at therapy and didn't even fuss at her therapist Amy. SHe slept through about half of it. They are working on getting her a neck brace that will fit her and help her hold her head straight, since she favors her right side. We saw Dr. Fields yesterday (her main doctor) and he gave me some eye ointment for her matting eyes and told me to use some cortaid on her check where I think she might have eczema or something. We will see how that works. She is sleeping in her chair now with her cabbage patch doll. She is worn out from her PT. I just want it noted here that taking care of Emma is so fun and I love her so much. She is such a blessing and everyone that has the chance to get to know her would agree. She is perfect.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com