Friday, January 27, 2012

7 years ago today....



Seven years have passed since Emma first coded on us and died. God brought her back to us, and not a day goes by that I don't thank him for that. That night I witnessed a miracle, and I haven't stopped witnessing it since. Every day she is with us is a miracle, every day I can cuddle with her is a blessing.

That night 7 years ago I prayed for his help, for him to protect Emma. I sought the Lord, and he answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalm 34:4)  THANK YOU GOD! 


Despite the sick feeling I get remembering how hard that night was, today is a day of Rejoicing! A day to rejoice what the Lord has blessed each of us with... life! 


P.S. The above pic was taken of Emma and me last night at Ella's girl scout ceremony. 




0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com