Monday, April 12, 2010

March of Dimes

We are raising money again this year for the March of Dimes. Our walk is in 33 days and we are still in need of more donations. Can you help? Even the smallest amount will help us. As you all know, this is something that is so close to my heart as I will be walking in honor of Emma and Ella who were born 9 weeks early. Again I walk with a heavy heart in memory of my nephew Gabriel, who went to heaven before we even got to play with him, on June 9, 2004. Please help if you can or pass our link along. God Bless!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hello

Sorry for nto stopping in, a difficult week last week, and will be for sometime.

YAHOO!! Looks like you are alot closer to your goal then last year. Sure hope Tinkerbells donation made it.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

Laura said...

Hello

Was just checking in. It is going on 3:00am and still awake with our tinkerbell! She just cant find sleep.

I hear you Ella gave mommy some worms! I bet she is really enjoying them :). I have had my share of pets.

I at one time had a turtle take over my bathtub. Not trying to give you (Derek or Ella) an idea ;)

Hope all is well.

Love and prayers.

Tinkerbells mommy

Laura said...

Hello

So glad to see that you have reached your goal!!

I think your walk is this weekend. Have a Funtastic time.

Wishing I could check in more often and leave notes, but being without internet makes it rather hard to do so.

Know you are always in our thoughts and prayers.

Tinkerbells keeps asking to see pictures of the dress. I keep telling her you are busy, and you will get around to it.

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

Laura said...

Hello

I keep checking in a couple of times each week. Wondering how the walk went.

Hope all is fine and the kids are out of school for summer break!!

Laura - Tinkerbells mommy

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com