Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Another quick update

Just an update, not much to talk about. Our computer was done for a few weeks so I didn't get to write. Sorry.

Emma is doing about the same. We have a chance of tornados today and I am running around like mad trying to get ready for them. Getting supplies packed and what not. The last weekend in March we were put in a surprise tornado warning and I was not prepared to seek shelter, we made it but it was chaos. Today I want to be ready. All of you from tornado alley know that its probably not a big deal but its better to be prepared.

I added a map to Emmas page go sign your name to it and it will show everyone's location. Our goal is to get someone saying prayers or thinking of Emma in all 50 states and throughout the world. So pass it on to friends if you would like. Its at the bottom of this page and will remain there for a while or click here:
BuddyMapping.com

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com