Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update

Sorry I have not updated in so long, there hasn't been too much to talk about really. Emma has a slight cold today and fever, she is doing ok though, nothing major to talk about. She now has a total of 6 teeth! All still on the bottom but she is working on number 7 also on the bottom.

She has a boyfriend now. We met him on myspace. His name is Daniel and he has CP like Emma. He has a trach but no vent but looks just like Emma! He sent her a braclet for Valentines day and it says Daniels loves Emma on it, its adorable. His mom has been so sweet to me and has become a great friend, its great to met someone who knows about the things I am going through. His only downfall? Well he lives all the way in Michigan! Oh and he is 5 years old, so I guess Emma loves older men.

Emma got her very first stye in her eye, its almost gone now though. She reminded me of cousin Elizabeth when she got it, Elizabeth always used to get them. I have some new pics of Emma, I will post them in just a little while have to go tuck all the kiddos in bed!

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com