Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here a sick kid, there a sick kid, everywhere a sick kid!


Emma is feeling better today, she has managed to stay yucky diaper free all last night and today. She is resting now and has been sleeping a lot but seems much happier today.
Ella is still feeling yucky too but is improving, she has a little cough and is sleepy but she is also jumping all over the house so I guess that means she is better.
Poor little Derek. He is still pretty sick. We took him to the doctor today because on top of the tummy thing he has a cough and his ear hurt. He has a double ear infection. Yes, that is 3 since September that he has had, for those of you keeping track. They called in some good medicine for him so hopefully he will be up and running soon. He missed 3 days of school last week, and Monday was a holiday. The school was closed for ice today and I am hoping it will be tomorrow too so we don't have to call him in again. He wants to go back to school bad, but I want to make sure he is better, the schools rules say you have to take your antibiotics for 24 hours first so we will see.
I am tired, on top of all this Emma's nurse DeLene has the stomach bug and was gone last night and will be sick tonight too, no replacement is available. We have no nurses on Wed night so I guess I will be on the couch 2 more nights. How fun is that?
I will keep everyone updated as to how our little squirts are doing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Lori it's Denise Burns. I emailed you several days ago and am wondering if you recieved it. Every now and then when I email someone with a yahoo address it bounces back to me, so if you'd like to email me, I'd love to hear from you then I could re to the email you send me. Sounds crazy I know, but let's see if that works! :)
My email is neenee@type40.com hope to hear from you soon.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com