Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update Dec. 21, 2006


Emma went to therapy today. She well. It was nice for her to get to see Amy before Christmas. Emma got to see all the decorations out at the JD McCarty center again, she really liked that. I think she likes all the Christmas trees the best or the big Santa Claus out front.

We also got the base to her carseat delievered today. Actual its more than a car seat, its a "positioning system". So with this base it turns it into a chair with wheels she can sit in, inside the house. I haven't put her in it yet, want to wait until either the nurse is here or Dad is here to help me the first time, have to figure where to put her vent and what not. It will probably go on the new cart she has that holds her things.

Merry Christmas everyone. Please try to check back often, I plan on posting a few more times before Christmas since brother is out of school and we will be up to a lot with Emma.

Thanks!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! I appreciate the time you spend posting these notes. Thank you for keeping us informed regarding your children.

Annie said...

Just ran across your blog and thought I would say hi. My daughter was a near drowning victim at 21 months and I also keep a blog for her (Izzy). She is 4 now.
Sounds like you stay very busy, we do too!
Annie

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com