Sunday, November 05, 2006

You give me fever....


Emma had a fever last night of 102. Poor kiddo. She isnt acting all that sick anymore but apparently she still is. Our night nurse woke me up and I gave her something for it and she went back to sleep and cooled down.

I hope she gets well soon. They are going to attempt to give all the kids flu shots on the 9th IF the shots are in and if Emma is running a fever they won't give her hers.

The rash on her face she has had for months is looking better. I have been putting lots and lots of oil of olay on it. I am almost 100% its eczema. I will ask the doctor about it on the 9th.

Thanks for checking our blog, I will update again soon

2 comments:

Nanny said...

DON'T YOU GET SICK ---Miss Emma
Love you,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

Don't get sick sweetie! I love you so much baby girl! Feel better soon!

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com