Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day at the duck pond





Emma and I went to the duck pond today. She slept through much of it once she realized the ducks were NOT going to come see is no matter what we did. We brought food for the ducks but because it was warm everyone else had already fed them. The pond was a busy place today. I took a few videos and pics, it was so windy the videos are hard to hear, but I am going to post the one of Emma fussing in her sleep so everyone here can hear her cute little voice!She even gets mad right at the end of the clip, its sad but adorable all at the same time.


Emma fussing in her sleep

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Emma

I am so sorry you did not get to see the ducks today!
My daughter is laying here with me and I read her your update, she likes ducks as well. She has a little one a friend gave her that she named "Super C". After a friend of hers that went to heaven. She sleeps with it ever night! She also chews the head of it, what a silly girl.
I hope you get to see the ducks soon.

Laura

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com