Tuesday, December 23, 2008


Yesterday was a good day. Emma went to physical therapy and we took lots of pictures of their decorations. The J.D. McCarty center does awesome Christmas decortations, I think anything that stands still long enough gets a bow or string of lights stuck on it. Emma had fun, and got to see all the pretty things.

They gave us a gift basket for Christmas that included dinner, a spiral ham which looks so good I can hardly wait to cook it, and presents for Emma Ella and Derek. We are so thankful and we love everyone there so much.

We are still waiting on Emma's footrest for her wheelchair, they told me it should be today, but the day is almost half over and no footrest yet. I hope we get it before tomorrow night, we really want to go to church. I may be taking her with only one footrest, I don't want to miss Christmas eve services.

0 comments:

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com