Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Emma got a haircut!


Before

Another before

After

Smoosh face



Yes, its offical she is a big girl. Yesterday, I cut Emma's hair for the very first time ever! Its not too bad. She didn't mind at all and it looks way better. Her hair was so many diffrent lengths and she had kind of a mullet style before, it looks pretty now. Its cut a lot like Ella's except Emma does not have bangs, I left them long and pushed back. The pics don't show too much front but taking them from behind was best for the point to get across. Let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Amy Ritchie said...

oh, that looks so nice now! I hadn't realized how long it was. I can't believe that they are almost 3. Wow.

Well congrats on the first hair cut.

Contact us via email at:
emmaandmommy@yahoo.com